Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37641 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,562 Lari (kr6,805) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)