Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33209 GEL / SBD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 109% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,924 Lari (8,806 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)