Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00484 GEL / SYP *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,289 Lari (266,641 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)