Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 GEL / SYP *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,752 Lari (535,911 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)