Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 GEL / GHS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,690 Lari (GH₵3,138) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)