Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 GEL / VND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,300 Lari (29,195,099 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)