Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 GEL / VND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,962 Lari (17,586,682 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)