Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 GEL / VND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,548 Lari (33,144,367 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)