Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02198 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,189 Lari (¥281,578) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)