Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.018 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,722 Lari (€570) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)