Cost of living comparison between Hengyang, China and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.34263 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,500 Lari (元7,296) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)