Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35206 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,811 Lari (元5,143) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)