Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25614 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,571 Lari (68,599 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)