Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.980 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,080 Lari (€698) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)