Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.798 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,274 Lari (€813) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)