Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.426 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,423 Lari (999 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)