Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.434 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,094 Lari (860 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)