Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39300 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,054 Lari (元10,315) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (21 minutes ago)