Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.660 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 68% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,686 Lari ($1,010) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)