Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08961 GEL / ETB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,342 Lari (14,982 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (29 minutes ago)