Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12071 GEL / ETB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,000 Lari (24,853 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)