Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.840 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,449 Lari (€1,567) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)