Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,765 Lari (1,750 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)