Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02198 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,434 Lari (¥201,740) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)