Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02186 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,633 Lari (¥211,943) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (34 minutes ago)