Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,292 Lari (3,334 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)