Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.673 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,849 Lari (7,207 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)