Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.448 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 61% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,576 Lari ($1,052) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)