Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02585 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,561 Lari (₨60,402) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)