Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38970 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,722 Lari (元9,550) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (34 minutes ago)