Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38581 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,810 Lari (元4,691) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)