Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.570 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,943 Lari ($756) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)