Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.690 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,957 Lari ($727) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)