Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.476 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,938 Lari ($783) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)