Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.723 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,721 Lari (R$ 2,382) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)