Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,749 Lari (R$ 2,322) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)