Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.779 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,846 Lari (R$ 4,936) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)