Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38945 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,159 Lari (5,544元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)