Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38374 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,020 Lari (元5,264) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)