Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04294 GEL / VES *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,525 Lari (35,515 Bs.S.) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)