Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26730 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 177% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 8,302 Lari (Bs 31,056) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (24 minutes ago)