Cost of living comparison between Groningen, Netherlands and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.720 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 16,696 Lari (€6,139) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)