Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.994 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,123 Lari (€709) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)