Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.863 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,479 Lari (€1,565) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)