Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.406 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,805 Lari ($1,997) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)