Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.389 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,330 Lari ($975) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)