Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,824 Lari (€639) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)