Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08316 GEL / NIO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,746 Lari (45,039 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)