Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,792 Lari (R$ 2,167) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)