Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,660 Lari (R$ 2,185) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (23 minutes ago)