Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.737 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,987 Lari (R$ 4,056) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)