Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,716 Lari (2,580 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)