Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12047 GEL / ETB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,056 Lari (25,371 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (31 minutes ago)