Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09076 GEL / ETB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,945 Lari (21,428 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)