Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09206 GEL / ETB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,949 Lari (21,171 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)