Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09370 GEL / ETB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,939 Lari (20,699 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)