Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,397 Lari (﷼ 22,201,017) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)