Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00731 GEL / NGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,105 Lari (287,877 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)