Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00723 GEL / NGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,236 Lari (309,333 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)