Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 GEL / NGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,232 Lari (326,445 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)