Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 GEL / CDF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,092 Lari (1,346,189 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)