Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,518 Lari (R$ 2,096) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)