Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.758 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,942 Lari (R$ 5,201) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)