Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.054 GEL / GBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,896 Lari (£1,603) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)