Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,847 Lari (2,683 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)