Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,949 Lari (2,621 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)