Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26232 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,164 Lari (E£ 12,061) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)