Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,555 Lari (COL$1,972,057) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)