Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,408 Lari (COL$4,117,445) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)