Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,595 Lari (COL$1,905,035) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)