Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,585 Lari (COL$1,868,425) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)