Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.254 GEL / GIP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 80% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,521 Lari (£775) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)