Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,996 Lari (€666) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)