Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.840 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,787 Lari (€1,686) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (44 minutes ago)