Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,685 Lari (RM2,706) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)