Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,704 Lari (RM6,129) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)