Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,824 Lari (RM2,884) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)