Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,781 Lari (RM3,212) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (32 minutes ago)