Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,645 Lari (RM2,808) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)