Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01268 GEL / GYD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 56% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,867 Lari (383,927 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (44 minutes ago)