Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.737 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,777 Lari (€1,745) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)