Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04670 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,604 Lari (Php34,350) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)